Hot Water Solutions
Take control of your solar energy and potentially save hundreds of dollars a year by diverting your excess solar power to heat your hot water
Catch Power Solar Power Diverter
- Taking control of your solar energy CATCH will divert the solar energy that is excess to your home and use it to heat your hot water. Forget about constantly changing tariffs.
- Save hundreds of $/year! There are significant savings to be made by making better use of your solar electricity.
- Intuitive programming to improve efficiency CATCH is always assessing how much off-peak has been used and adjusting to maximise the use of your solar.
How does Green CATCH work?
Green CATCH is simply a diverter of solar power that is excess to your household.
- CATCH is installed in the meter box.
- CATCH monitors power coming and going from your premises; when the diverter senses power leaving it redirects that powerto your hot water service.
- The CATCH Control Pad gives the owner greater control of their hotwater heating allowing for shorter days in winter, or an extra boost if required.
- The Control Pad can be adjusted to heat water immediately (from general tariff electricity), to never using the mains at all. Great if you are going on holiday!
- Green CATCH will automatically adjust the timer set to make
the best use of your solar. It learns every day.
For even greater control and online monitoring, consider Blue CATCH as an alternative.
See how using a CATCH Power Diverter can save you hundreds per year over a timer system.
Thermann Electric Hot Water System
At Ulladulla Solar we supply and install Australian made Thermann Electric Storage hot water systems. A new, efficient, electric hot water systems is ideally paired with the Green CATCH solar power diverter which will use your excess solar power to efficiently heat water during the day.
Thermanns high-quality tanks are quick and easy to install and are available in a wide range of sizes to suit your needs.
- Australian Made Tanks
- Efficient Elements
- Great thermal (insulation) properties
- Electric footprint identical – easy changeover
- Full flow pressure to all outlets
- Easy installation, with water connections on both sides of tank
- Manufactured using state of the art machinery
- Hard water element options are also available
Thinking about investing in solar on the South Coast?
Solar power is an investment in your energy future. Ulladulla Solar use expert local knowledge and trades to design and install our solar systems, using only the highest of quality materials.